I remember that:
- When he first joined Blaine always sat on the bleachers/helped out the coach after practise because he didn't want to shower with the rest of the team.
- I also think that he realised Karofsky was doing the same and guessed that he was gay. I'm pretty sure he and Karofsky became pretty good friends after that. They also clarify they aren't each other's types.
- Kurt was already on the Cheerio's when Blaine transferred and I THINK Blaine was getting distracted during football practice watching Kurt (although this may be from another fic, I can't be certain..) But Klaine did start dating relatively early in the fic, I think after Kurt realised Blaine wasn't still in the closet and wasn't going to hide their relationship?
- Also, as far as I remember Blaine never participated in any bullying or pretended to be straight. I think he came out to the football team fairly early...
- Finally, I think there's a scene at the end where everyone's at a party and Karofsky brought his boyfriend (who's in college?) and Azimio talks to Karofsky about him being gay. Something about wanting to be supportive and not lose his best friend over his sexuality.
The fic was quite long and I'm pretty sure it was on fanfiction.net, if that helps?
I know this mightn't be much to go on and my descriptions are probably really confusing, but I'll be really grateful if someone knows the fic I'm talking about!