Where he meets Prince Charming, but he won't discover that it's him 'till Chapter Three!
We allow any and all fannish creations: fanfic, fanvids, fan art, fanmixes, photo manips, tinhatty news -- as long as it pertains to the Kurt/Mike pairing, it's kosher.
Why do we ship it?
- You find really interesting stuff if you do a Glee rewatch and focus on Mike. For example, they stand next to each other in a lot of the musical numbers ("Keep Holding On," "Last Name," "It's My Life/Confessions," "Lean on Me," "Jump," etc.); after the "It's My Life" performance where the boys are all giddy from how well it went (plus the Vitamin D), Mike actually runs across to sort of shake/tickle Kurt -- it's totally adorable; during the "Ride Wit Me" jam, Mike goes over to dance with Kurt and Tina.
- "[Mike] seems honestly enthusiastic about Glee to a point where he probably joined up because he loves singing and dancing, and not because he was forced to; he's also kind of goofy and he seems really dorky, and he beams when he gets to dance, so I love that about him." - thexpuzzler
- Mike was totally the most attentive guy in the locker room when Kurt taught the football team the "Single Ladies" dance!
- If we can't get more Mike in canon (for now), we can make do with fic!
- KILLER FASHION. KILLER MOVES. (We're a corny comm. We embrace the cheese.)
Come join us! \o/