I just wanted to make a quick announcement about some of the tag wrangling I've done here. I've been trying to trim down theme: other for a while now so you might have noticed new theme tags pop up from time to time, and this time I rolled up my sleeves and this is the result:
- theme: other is now down to under 350 posts, which is fantastic (it was 400+ and thus not all of it was viewable)
- theme: shooting/kidnapped/stalked: theme: shooting has been expanded to include kidnapping and stalking (and one case of hostage taking, though that didn't fit into the tag name)
- theme: self-assertive which compiles the searches with characters standing up for themselves, realizing their self-worth, etc.
- theme: proposal/engagement/wedding in which proposing, engagements, weddings, and getting married happens
- theme: pre-series/backstory does what it says on the tin
- theme: point of view which compiles searches heavy on outside POV and character POV
- theme: kicked out/taken in in which one or more characters are kicked out of their home/by their family and/or are taken into another home/family
- theme: fluff does what it says on the tin ^_^
- theme: drinking/drugs which combines the themes of alcohol abuse (i.e. drunkenness) and substance abuse (i.e. using drugs, being drugged)
- theme: dark/evil which includes the themes dark!fic, dark!character and evil!character
- theme: badboy/HBIC which also does what it says on the tin,
and last but not least one new character tag:
- character: Sebastian Smythe for all your evilly smirking Warbler needs
I'm still sorting possible new theme tags, and there might be a new character and maybe even pairing tag, but this is it for right now. Suggestions re: sorting tags and tagging are always welcome!
And a big THANK YOU to everyone who's taken the time to give some very much wanted attention to our *unanswered searches! You guys rock and your efforts are muchly appreciated, just so you know! <3
(I've sorted through the tag so if you're feeling like making someone's day, even a month or year late, you'll find them fresh and up to date. ^_^ )
Hope everyone has a great time at the comm!
P.S. All reports of spam, tagging and other mishaps are always welcome at the Contact a Mod post, where you can even go anon if you feel like it.