- if the spam is on an entry you posted, here's what to do:
- tick the ticky box next to the offending comment(s)
- at the bottom of the page choose Delete as Spam (from the Mass action on comments drop-down menu) and click Perform Action
- if it's not on your own post let the mods i.e. us know and we'll jump to the post with our spam-busters a-blazing
- if the spam is not anonymous lj does not want you to report that user as a bot; for further details you can check out the lj FAQ article How do I mark a comment as spam? What does this option do?
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions they're welcome both here and at the usual contact-a-mod post.
Now let's bust some spam! *g*