1) Multi-chapter Supernatural crossover where Burt, Carole, and Finn are all demon hunters. I think the pairing was going to be Puck/Kurt.
2) Kurt finds out through facebook that Blaine has a girlfriend and has been lying about being his boyfriend. Kurt confronts him at a Warblers party. Pretty sure this was a one-shot. FOUND: Bet, by teacandles.
3) Kurt is in high school and takes a job babysitting a little boy named Blaine. I remember that the child was named for another Blaine who had died. Also, Warbler Wes was a family friend. It was still a WIP when I read it. I didn't find out if the boy turned out to be THE Blaine. "It's Not Babysitting" or "Life, Love, and Babysitting" popped up the most on google, but it's neither of those.
4) Blaine-centric story in which his mother routinely abuses him sexually. He tries to drop hints, but Kurt doesn't get it and tells him he should be grateful to have a mother. I think the story ends with Blaine still feeling trapped in his situation. FOUND: black widow bites and head-hungry claws, by readfah_cwen.
5) Kurt is being stalked by some supernatural creature. (Possibly based on the Slender Man?) It follows him from McKinley to Dalton. IIRC, nobody else believes him or can see it. FOUND: Stalker, by abjusticc.
Thanks in advance for any help! (Mods, if I have too many/few tags, let me know and I'll fix them.)